Just like that guy you know that got a misspelled tattoo or that girl you know who got word/symbol tattoo in a foreign language that does not mean QUITE what they think it means (we all know one of those people, right?)…we style bloggers also have regret outfits. The kind that we shouldn’t share on the internet and just place in the recycling bin on our desktop. Well, this might be one of mine.
100% because of that scarf that I tied on the hat (over a black ribbon).
Whoops. Won’t try that again, but hey, fashion and personal style is all about trying out new things, experimenting to find out what you like and don’t like., and living and learning.
Oh, and then sharing it on the internet…
Wait, that step is just for some of us! No ragrets, y’all! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Chambray Sleeveless Shirt (exact)
- Hat: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Scarf (tied around hat): Who What Wear, Target (similar 1, similar 2)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Soda)
- Belt: Madewell (exact)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Scarlet Starlet” (exact)
- Purse: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (similar)
- Skirt: Chaps, Kohl’s (exact)
- Flats: Merona, Target (super similar)