Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I had to order this suede skirt over the weekend, because I missed the boat on the trend last year, and I’m determined not to repeat it again. This one looks long enough for my long-as-a-giraffe’s-legs, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it is a keeper!
- Blogger love of the week: I thought Fran looked so pretty and pulled together (but simple…in a good way) in this blue shirt dress, that of course I had to order it for myself. Perfect for summer (as she so eloquently describes…sorry boys) and for layering in fall!
- This purse is perfect for all my future fall looks…and would be able to be worn with just about any outfit!
- Loved this essay from the President on being a feminist. It’s important, because we’re all important.
- And thanks to Old Navy, here’s a vote we can ALL get behind!
- I’m loving this unexpected grid print dress in navy and white! Perfect for fall outfits and work wear!
- Emily Henderson can do no wrong in my eyes when it comes to home decor, so I loved this video on her nanny’s home makeover! So pretty!
- Loving the bandana trend lately (this one is my current fav)? J.Crew’s got us covered with 4 different ways to work the trend!
- I like my makeup, just like I like my clothes…on a budget, so here is 10 E.l.f. beauty products for under $10! Score!
- Dear J.Crew Factory, did you design this shirt just for me?! Stripes…in my favorite color combination! Say no more.
- On Target item: Target Necklace (similar)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Shirt: Halogen, Nordstrom (exact…and the perfect white button down shirt!)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Chaps, Kohl’s (exact)
- Heels: Sole Society (almost exact)