Some mornings when I’m up and getting ready to take on the day, I wish back to those childhood days where everything in our closet went with everything else.
So basically, that’s what today’s What I Wish I Wore post became all about. Not that these items will go with everything else in your closet (though they would in mine…hmmm), but that sometimes great outfits come out of super matchy-matchy items. So yes, this red and tan combination works, but you could easily swap one main item out for another piece from your closet, and still have a workable outfit.
For example, swap out the red patterned shirt out for a white sweater or the red pants for a black skirt or a pair of jeans! When everything works, everything is easy!
Game, set, matchy-matchy.
- J.Crew Factory Floral Print Button Down Shirt
- Geneva Red/Gold Watch
- Target Tortoise Sunglasses
- Mossimo Supply Co. Braided Belt
- Merona Tan Tote Purse (comes in several other colors)
- J.Crew Factory Chino Pants (also available in other colors)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Lace Up Flats (available in other colors)