You know the phrase “fake it til you make it,” right? Pretending to know what you’re doing until you can figure things out. I pretty much thrive on this phrase, and it’s really been my life motto and how I try to navigate life (except for the first and only time I tried to make coffee in the work coffee machine…yikes).
Another good life motto? Fit and flare it. As in, wear a fit-and-flare dress and take on the world.
Let’s just say it is a lot easier to master a fit-and-flare dress than it is to make a cup of work coffee. ;)
- On Target item: Merona Maroon Fit and Flare Dress (almost exact)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Blazer: Ann Taylor (similar)
- Belt: stolen off another dress! (similar)
- Watch: Merona, Target (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Sandals: Sam & Libby, Target (exact)