Funny story to go along with this fantastic work outfit. Slightly embarrassing. But definitely funny.
One day, I went to take outfit photos of the look for this here blog. You know, as one does. Okay…as this ONE does.
This cute little green area/fence butts up against a building, so I usually just park my car, jump out, and get to outfit shooting. Welllllll...on this particular day, the owner of the building thought I was throwing away trash in his dumpster that is about 20 feet outside of this shot. And while some people might not looooove this outfit…it is definitely NOT trash! ;)
So I got to explain to him EXACTLY what I was doing. I was embarrassed. He was embarrassed. The fence in the background was second-handily embarrassed. Long pause. Long pause. Long pause. And he just said, “Oh that’s cool. Please continue, and I’ll go back inside.”
Thank you, sir. Happy Monday, indeed.
- On Target item: Merona Blue Houndstooth Dress (similar options below)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Poppy)
- Button Down: Halogen, Nordstrom (exact…and the perfect white button down shirt!)
- Belt: Merona, Target (exact – also in black here)
- Purse: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Heeled Sandals: Sole Society (exact)