Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Stop what you’re doing…this is not a drill. J.Crew Factory has a new navy/white polka dot vest…and it’s perfection! Snag it here!
- Blogger love of the week: My internet friends are the cutest, and seriously…how gorgeous does Nicole look in this dress? A-MAZ-ING.
- Loft’s utility blouses are my favorite work-appropriate blouses. I wear mine all the time when I can’t figure out what to wear. This new print (here) is soooo pretty, and I love the bright red! Find all the other new prints/solids here!
- 25 dogs who are just so dumb…that they’re cute. Seriously, #1…what happened to you, buddy?!
- Affordable neck scarves in all kinds of prints and color combinations? One of each, please!
- Obsessed doesn’t even begin to cover my love for this cardigan. The colors, the print, the wrap style! Looooove.
- Dear Girl Scouts, I love you. Thank you for promising to bring me not one, but TWO s’mores cookies next year. You better believe that I’ll be buying
10 20one or two boxes come 2017!
- This navy/white stripe skirt might be the best thing I’ve seen all week…minus those s’mores cookies.
- A personality test based on your favorite type of candy? Okay, this was slightly creepy, because I thought there was NO WAY this could work and then I read the results of both my top candy (Reese’s) and my second favorite (Starbursts). They were both SPOT ON!
- These small zip pouches might be both the cutest and chicest thing I’ve seen all week. But the dilemma? Which one to get?!
- On Target item: Merona Black/Brown Wedge Sandals (exact)
- Hat: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Sprinkle)
- Dress: Maison Jules (exact)
- Belt: Land’s End (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)