Oh, what a pretty work appropriate outfit we have here…not that I would know what those look like anymore, since I have lost all motivation to look pretty at work this week. Because it’s Wednesday…and the weekend is barely on the horizon.
Or maybe it’s because I need more blouses like pretty floral/watercolor print.
I love how it has a bajillion colors (I mean, I counted them all, did you?) in it, which means you can wear it again and again. And as I’ve said again and again…that’s what I like to see in my closet.
Practicality, my friends…now let’s flower power our way to the weekend…or at least towards pretty blouses!
- Target Horn Necklace
- J.Crew Factory Floral Print Blouse
- Covergirl Lipstick (in Candy)
- Target Tortoise Sunglasses
- J.Crew Factory Cardigan (so many other colors available too!)
- Merona Satchel Purse (loooove this color, but other colors available too)
- J.Crew Factory Navy A-Line Skirt
- Merona Navy Ballet Flats (just try and tell me these don’t look like the J.Crew flats here)