Missed opportunity: not posing for these outfit photos with a glass of lemonade. What kind of style blogger am I? One that apparently doesn’t pose with glasses of lemonade. Just cupcakes…but only on blog anniversaries.
And now that I’ve made you all thirsty (and possibly craving a cupcake)…let’s get back to the reason you’re all here…my clothes.
I wasn’t convinced about this skirt and still am not obsessed about the length (it clearly shortens my legs), but I love love love the print. And that, plus a 50% off sale, convinced me that that was enough to purchase it and keep it!
I think it will be surprisingly versatile given the skirt features three different colors (yellow, green, and blue), so those colors, plus a variety of neutrals will allow this skirt to be wore again.
Plus, I heard you can wear it with or without a glass of lemonade! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Crew Tee (similar)
- Sunglasses: Loft (super similar)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Purse: Nine West (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: The Limited (exact..and seriously the cutest!)
- Sandals: Merona, Target (exact)