Can’t beat the heat? Let’s keep doing what I do best and pretending that fall is on its way.
With a quick look at my top patterns for fall, all in a classic black and white color scheme*. Because you can’t go wrong with a classic color palette. Leopard, plaid, polka dots, grid prints, and stripes…all perfect for layering your way into fall (or wearing on their own now).
Black and white equals doing fall right!
* After finishing this post, I realized the J.Crew stripes and polka dot top is navy and white, not black and white…so please don’t send me hate mail. Navy is better anyways! ;)
- Merona Plaid D’Orsay Flats (looove these and they come in solids too)
- J.Crew Stripes + Polka Dot Tee
- Old Navy Leopard Print Dress
- Mossimo Supply Co. Polka Dot Tote
- J.Crew Factory Grid/Gingham Print Scarf (tons of other patterns available)