One fish, two fish / red skirt, blue shirt.
I’m a regular Dr. Seuss over here. And with the vibrant color of this skirt and the mixing (of two very different leopard prints), I might as well be a character in one of his books.
But unlike the Lorax, I do not speak for the trees…just for lovers of budget fashion. And this chambray shirt is a WIN for them. It also comes in a long sleeve version (here). I have them both, and you should too, because they’re that good that you’ll want to wear them all season long!
One chambray, two chambray… ;)
- On Target item: Merona Chambray Sleeveless Shirt (exact)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Necklace: via Poshmark (similar)
- Purse: Talbots (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Loft (super similar)
- Sandals: J.Crew Factory (similar)