Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Block heels are back! I love this style of heel (see above for proof), since it is so much more stability for walking, and I’m a klutz! So yes, block heels forever, especially this cute pair from Gap that comes in 3 colors!
- Blogger love of the week: It should be a crime to look this pretty…so Indianapolis police, lock Sarah up! But seriously, I’ll be copying this outfit soon, because she just looks so effortless!
- Officially loving this windowpane/grid print fit and flare dress. Versatility for daaaaaaaays.
- I’m officially creeped out, Buzzfeed. Of course I had to take this “Guess Your Age” quiz about Target, and they creepily got my age right on the NOSE! But yes, I only use a basket, and I start in clothes first! Duh! ;)
- Dear J.Crew, let this cobalt skirt (and the khaki one) be just as good as they look online!
- Obsessing over every single pattern of these scarves. Like how do I choose?
- Another rendition of 10 pieces turned into 20 looks to take you from summer to fall! Dear more brands, do posts like this!
- I‘m all about the long vest trend, but I just can’t decide whether I can work it or not…but if I could, I would definitely be buying this beautiful tan trench-like one! So pretty!
- In addition to my obsession of watching the Olympics, I love reading about how they train and what they eat to stay in such peak form! Bon Appetit did a great round up (here) of a whole bunch of different athletes and their diet plans.
- These snow leopard printed flats (in black and white) are puuuuurrrr-fect for fall. Puns for life. #sorrynotsorry
- On Target item: Merona Crew Tee (similar)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Necklace: souvenir from Italy (similar)
- Belt: Merona, Target (exact – also in black here)
- Clutch: via Poshmark (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Forever 21 (exact, similar)
- Heels: Sole Society (exact)