This is one of those outfits that I really wish I was wearing (hence the whole premise of this series). Red, navy, and neutrals? You know that’s my jam*.
But I specifically wish I was wearing it while traveling in Europe (you know, assuming that these d’orsay flats wouldn’t cut into my heels…#wishfulthinking?). Our October Eurotrip is coming up, but it is still roughly two months away. And instead of whining about how far away it is like a brat, I’m dreaming up potential outfits to wear and sharing them with you! You lucky ducks, you.
And no matter where you are in the world (Philadelphia, Phoenix, Peoria, Panama City, Paris, or Prague), you can’t go wrong with stripes and a pop of color. Paint the town red, indeed!
*Sidenote, are you more of a jam or jelly person? I am definitely Team Jam all the way…and no I don’t want grape, I’d prefer ANYTHING else. Thoughts?
- Charming Charlie Red Sunglasses (I have these and love them!)
- Merona Cognac Tote Purse (available in other colors too)
- Sonia Kashuk Red Orange Lipstick
- Uniqlo Tan Utility Jacket
- J.Crew Factory Navy/White Stripe Sweater
- J.Crew Factory Red Fringe Flats
- J.Crew Factory Dark Rinse Jeans
- Timex Red/White/Blue Stripe Watch