This month’s Style Soulmates look was inspired by my second favorite Indianapolis blogger (the first being me of course)!
Sarah is hilarious, quick witted, and a ridiculously good print mixer. I have to say these things, mostly because she knows where I live, but also because they’re very true!
Stripes on top and a floral (for Sarah) / paisley (for me) skirt on the bottom. Her look works so well, because her patterns feature the same color of blue, and mine works because of the use of neutrals and matching accessories. So if you’re looking to recreate this look, just grab your classic stripe button down and a printed skirt!
So thanks for making a summer work outfit super easy, Sarah, by letting me steal this look (now let’s go grab guacamole again soon)!
- On Target item: Merona Nude Wedges (same style but in suede!)
- Sunglasses: Loft (super similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (in Cat Call)
- Shirt: Ann Taylor (similar options below)
- Watch: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Purse: Express (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Loft (similar)