As much as I love style, I love comfort and utility of clothing more.
For example, skirts should have pockets. Dresses should have pockets. Purses should have pockets. And coats, jackets, and vests should have endless pockets.
That’s why I love that utility-style or cargo-style vests remain in style. Perfect for slipping your cell phone or a pack of gum or your shopping list into and going hands free, but still managing to look pulled together and stylish.
Because as much as we say pain is beauty…it really should be utility is beauty. Except when it comes to cargo shorts…because those are awful! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Knot Belt (exact – also in black here)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact in Cat Call)
- Vest: Old Navy (similar or try this jacket for a similar look)
- Dress: Old Navy (similar 1; similar 2)
- Bangle: Forever21 (similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Sandals: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (similar 1, similar 2)