I’ve been reading a lot of home decor blogs lately, and I think they are start to influence my own blog!
No, I will not be turning curtains into dresses (though I do LOVE Sound of Music…), but I do love the 70’s vibe coming off of this week’s What I Wish I Wore post! Dark shades for fall, a mix of very 70’s patterns, and just a touch of modern style with those very-much-so-on-trend sunglasses!
Next week, I’ll be sure to try and focus on pizza and see where that gets me. ;)
- Target Black Brow Sunglasses
- J.Crew Factory Red Patterned Blouse
- Merona Black Hobo Purse
- J.Crew Factory Red Plaid Blazer
- Sonia Kashuk Red Orange Lipstick
- Journee Collection Gold Watch
- Faryl Robin (for Target) Black/Tortoise Block Heels
- J.Crew Factory Black Jeans