Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Summer’s not over yet…(despite what I say every. single. day. on this blog), so grab this scallop one-piece bathing suit while you can!
- Blogger love of the week: Liz looks so chic and ladylike in her stripe midi dress that I just might have to head to the mall to try it on myself!
- The floral print on this blouse is so pretty! It’s almost like vintage seed packet, which for some unknown reason, I love!
- Curious about the big colors for fall? Your favorite color-loving company, Pantone, has the 4-1-1! Spoiler alert? I love nearly all the colors! #fallforever
- If you’re a fan of this blog, you’ll be a fan of ALL of these Old Navy outfits. Seriously, I pinned nearly all of them (even the ones with pink items in them)!
- I’m really intrigued by this plaid wrap blouse that comes in two different colors. It’s classic, but unexpected at the same time!
- We all know that J.Crew has the boldest, brightest, and best colors of all the clothing world, right? But how did they get that status…behold The J.Crew Color Library. Gimme that job of naming the colors, please!
- Dear Timex, please stop putting out adorable watches like this houndstooth black/white one! Love, me.
- S’mores French Toast? Yes. Yes, please!
- These green ankle boots look like they need a good home, so they should probably come live with me.
ps. This might be the last outfit of the year with these wonderful mini wedge sandals, so let’s have a moment of thanks for them getting me through the hot hot hot summer and for leaving me with fantastic memories…and tan lines! See you guys in 9 months!
- On Target item: Merona Floral Print Blouse (similar)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Soda)
- Watch: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
- Sandals: Merona, Target (exact)