You know that scene in Sound of Music where Maria sings to the children about her favorite things, because they are scared of the storm? “Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens?”
Well, my lyrics would definitely have to involve puppies and polka dots (and coffee, NFL football, heels that comfortable, and chocolate chip cookies), so instead of breaking your eardrums with my singing, I’ve decided to share this outfit with you.
Your ears can thank me later.
ps. This shirt is from the men’s department of Target. Sometimes you never know what gems you’ll find in Target, and since I have a Target style blog, I get to call that “researching” not shopping! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Dog Print Shirt (exact – men’s shirt)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (in Cat Call)
- Belt: Madewell (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Watch: Timex (exact; also available in gold (here) and black (here))
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
- Heeled Sandals: Sole Society (exact)