Leopard print is one of those intimidating prints that can really work against you. I mean really, REALLY work against you.
It has to hit the trifecta of yeses: be in the right silhouette, in the right colors, and in the right fit. Otherwise, it could go from classically chic to an out-of-control, Scary Spice disaster real quick (sorry Mel B.).
That’s why I love this leopard print short sleeve sweater from J.Crew Factory, because it’s a classic silhouette (hello t-shirt), in a classic leopard color combination (no Lisa Frank-colored spots here…as great as those are), and is fitted.
That’s when you know you are ladylike in leopard!
- J.Crew Factory Tan Blazer
- J.Crew Factory Leopard Print Sweater
- J.Crew Factory Pearl Necklace
- BP Wayfarer Sunglasses
- Sonia Kashuk Red Orange Lipstick
- J.Crew Factory Straight Leg Jeans
- Mossimo Brown/Black Tote Purse (comes in burgundy and black too)
- Sole Society Poppy Kitten Heels (available in so many colors/patterns)