Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I am obsessed with these ankle boots (they come in black and tan), and I actually need a black pair to replace my Loft ones from a few years back. Time to place a Target order!
- Blogger love of the week: Obsessing over this early fall outfit from Daphne. Those shoes, that bag…all of it please!
- The perfect fall scarf…with pom-poms!
- I was telling my mom about how much I enjoyed seeing Roman Holiday for the first time, and how I need to go through all of Audrey Hepburn’s movies, so she sent this list of 50 classic movies every woman should watch…and it looks like I have A LOT to catch up on!
- The print on this sweater is so pretty, and it would work with so many colors!
- Olivia Palermo never looks bad (like NEVER), so I am definitely loving her partnership with Banana Republic and her top picks for fall!
- Loved this article (and related to it a little too much!) on calling your mom, mainly because there are sometimes I do call my mom three times a day, but also because I loved the sentiment. Because even just talking to my mom (and dad too) makes me feel like I am home…oh, and she always knows what aisle the olives are in.
- Big fan of this classy, but still casual outfit from Tommy Hilfiger (shocker, I’m sure)!
- Vogue is back with a new 73 question video…and this time, it’s with everyone’s favorite Olympian, Simone Biles!
- This circle pendent necklace is the perfect piece to add some simple interest to all your outfits. Bonus? It’s under $20!
- On Target item: Merona Utility Jacket (exact)
- Sunglasses: J.Crew Factory (super similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Sprinkle)
- Necklace: Ann Taylor via Poshmark (similar)
- Dress: Old Navy (similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Flats: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (similar)