So tell me whatcha want…whatcha really really want…
Well, now that I have the Spice Girls stuck in your head, I’ll tell you what I want. I want fall, and all of these fall like items below. That’s cool, right?
Leaf crunching, pumpkin spice latte sipping, football watching, sweater wearing fall.
Top Twelve Things On My Fall Wishlist for 2016:
- Open Cardigan – A lightweight, layering piece that goes with everything. I wore my tan one into the ground last fall, so I’m looking to add a black or navy one to mix things up.
- Oversized Scarf – Scarves are an excellent way to layer and add colors/patterns/textures to your fall outfits. I bought this one instantly after featuring it on this here blog a few weeks ago…consider it checked off my fall wishlist! ;)
- Something Leopard – Leopard’s a neutral don’t you know? Grab a leopard print bag, scarf, belt, or pair of shoes (or one of each!) to make your fall wardrobe a bit more interesting.
- Crossbody Purse – Too many fun things in fall involve two hands: apple picking, cheering on the local football team, making s’mores over a campfire, etc. Crossbody purses are obviously ideal for that, and this one comes in many colors!
- Scallop Flats – I’ve got these in burgundy (also perfect for fall), and I’m thinking about adding either the black or beige pair to my collection for our upcoming fall trip to Europe!
- Button Front Skirt – I love that this style of skirt is still in style. I think the buttons make it so interesting, and I love the pop of color that they bring to any outfit. I still love my denim one, but I want to add a new color to my closet.
- Tortoise Shell Earrings – Not fall specific, but I just stumbled upon these, and they are so cute!
- New Watch (in an unexpected color) – Burgundy is such a great color for fall, and I often find myself wanting a watch in a non-neutral color, so this would be a great option without being too bold!
- Utility Jacket – A classic, must have piece for fall. Light enough for those warmer fall days and easily layer-able with a sweater for those brisk fall nights! I have one from J.Crew (here) and a new one from Target (here), so I probably have my fair share of utility jackets, but I included it since it is the perfect fall piece!
- New Plaid Shirt – Nothing says fall like a new plaid shirt, right?
- Plaid Blazer – So this one might be a touch out of my budget, but there are so many great options out there for a preppy plaid blazer. Yes, I want to look like a college professor, and no, I’m not mad about it!
- New Pair of Ankle Boots – Duh. I lived in ankle boots all fall (and winter) last year. They’re casual enough to make it through the weekend, and a nice leather (or faux leather) pair can even work in the office.
What are you putting on your fall wishlist? Did I miss anything? And don’t say puffer vests, because I have WAY too many of those! ;)