Surprisingly for someone who haaaaaates pink, I love the color combination of red and burgundy a lot!
It’s like a Valentine’s Day color combo that you can wear all year long, especially in fall when jewel tones take their rightful spot on top of the color wheel!
I’ve done burgundy and red with black accessories before, but I also love them mixed up with shades of tan/beige in today’s post.
Perfect for date with your work desk…which is what unfortunately I will be doing today. Countdown to vacation begins now…
- J.Crew Factory Tan/White Stripe Cardigan (also available in navy/white)
- J.Crew Factory Red Sleeveless Dress
- Merona Burgundy Watch
- Merona Cognac Tan Tote Purse
- Covergirl Oh Sugar Lipstick
- Merona Tortoise Shell Belt
- Merona Burgundy Block Heel Sandals (these also come in black)