Or at least this girl is.
But while we’re all patiently waiting for our weekend, we can at least talk shop, right? And by shop, I mean what you wear to work! All of this week’s picks would be welcome in my work wardrobe to shake things up a bit, especially the bottom three (which could easily make an outfit on their own)!
Don’t worry, I won’t bill you for my hour(s) in putting together this post. Mainly, because I spent most of the time bellowing out the lyrics to this song…much to The Husband’s dismay. ;)
- H&M Taupe/Stripe Scarf (two other colors available)
- Merona Patchwork Saddle Bag Purse
- H&M Snakeskin Print Block Heels (available in pink too)
- H&M Blue/White Stripe Shirt
- Uniqlo Dark Green Crepe Skirt