From one Indiana University grad to another, this month’s Style Soulmate is Jessica from What I Wore (here).
Because how can you go wrong with a utility jacket, a little black dress, and ankle boots?
You can’t. The oversized scarf keeps it interesting and allows you to mix up the look again and again. Add in some tights when the temperatures finally cool down, and you can keep this look going for a looooonnng time.
So go Jessica, go me, and go Hoosiers (that’s our school’s nickname)!
- On Target item: Merona Utility Jacket (exact)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Soda)
- Scarf: H&M (similar 1, similar 2)
- Dress: Old Navy (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (almost exact)