Last week’s Five for Friday post was all about work-appropriate styles (here if you missed it), but this week, we’re taking you to where the real magic happens…the weekend!
In the fall, I live on a steady wardrobe diet of sweaters, ankle boots, jeans, and scarves, so of course I wrapped those all up in a pretty package for you today (aka this blog post).
So now all you have to worry about is making it to quitting time today, and then it’s off to the weekend! Three cheers for that!
- Banana Republic Stripe Turtleneck Sweater (also available in tan/black)
- Uniqlo Dark Rinse Skinny Jeans
- A+ by Aldo for Target Green Suede Crossbody Purse (also comes in tan here)
- Nordstrom Plaid Blanket Scarf
- Merona Heeled Ankle Boots