I love theme parties, so it’s no surprise that I’m alllllll about theme weeks here at Style On Target (ummm “Red, White, and Blue Week” anyone?).
So in case you too like themes, I thought it would be fun to continue those theme weeks here from time to time, and this time it’s in the form of an article of clothing that we all know and love.
The striped tee!
More specifically, these striped boatneck tees from Target. So for this week’s four outfits, I’ll be wearing the same stripe tee (though in different colors) to show you just how far a striped tee can go!
First up, this fall work look: ankle pants + stripe tee + comfy, cozy tie cardigan. It’s practically pajamas…but for work. Winning.
How far can your stripe tee go!?
- On Target item: Merona Gray and Black Stripe Tee (exact style – new colors)
- Sunglasses: BP, Nordstrom (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Sprinkle)
- Cardigan: Banana Republic (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Scarf: Merona, Target (similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Pants: Loft (super similar)
- Wedges: Merona, Target (exact – so walkable!)