Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Urban Outfitters is just for teeny-boppers (help me, I’m old) anymore. These suede heels are super chic…and super affordable. Get them in all three colors, I won’t tell anyone! ;)
- Blogger love of the week: I’m certainly not petite by any means, but I looooove these two looks from Cathy’s collaboration with Macy’s and their petite collections. Gimme that polka dot dress!
- Can’t wait until this gray wool hat from Madewell goes on sale. I was at the mall the other weekend (which I never am) and stopped in browse and fell in love with this simple hat! So chic for fall!
- Three ways to wear a leopard print skirt in your normal day life (and yes, I want to recreate all of these)!
- I most definitely do not need this coat, but can you fault me if I did buy it? Navy, red, and white, plus a pretty perfect plaid pattern (say that 5 times fast)!
- Super chic smoking flats (love the burgundy color) for a steal of a price!
- If you’re still trying to figure out your signature color for fall…then Nicole has got the quiz for you! Let me know in the comments what your fall color fate was…I was navy…shocker!
- I’ve been looking everywhere for a flare burgundy/maroon skirt, and I’m hoping this ridiculously affordable option is my answer! Fingers crossed that it is long enough!
- Madewell (the brand of cool girls everywhere) has your top 5 rules (here) to follow for great fall style.
- If you’ve wanted to add a leopard print clutch to your collection, this one is a great dupe for those Clare V. ones…and is 1/5 of the price!
ps. Another way to wear your favorite striped 3/4 sleeve tee? Under your favorite t-shirt dress! It’s a new way to work old classics!
- On Target item: Merona White/Black Stripe Tee (exact style – new colors)
- Sunglasses: BP, Nordstrom (exact)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Dress: Old Navy (similar)
- Belt: Merona, Target (exact; also in brown here)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Purse: Talbots (similar 1, similar 2)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (super similar)