This might be the first time in What I Wish I Wore history that I’m actually glad I’m not wearing this outfit…but only because I don’t need work wear attire where I’m at in Europe (high five for vacation time)!
Any other Wednesday though, this outfit is a winner!
I’ve recently become enamored with matching sets of sweater shells and cardigans, specifically patterned ones. I actually bought this striped one, after adding it to my J.Crew Factory cart 80 billion times. There’s something about them that is so effortless, yet still classy. And no, you don’t have to be a rich, elderly woman to wear them…just so we set the record straight one that myth.
And coincidentally, the shoes actually end up being a pseudo-matching set with that tote. Cream with accents of tan…am I good or what? ;)
Game, set, match!
- Target Tortoise Shell Clubmaster-style Sunglasses
- Target Gold Circle Statement Necklace
- J.Crew Factory Floral Print Shell (other patterns available too!)
- Pixi Classic Red Lipstick
- Merona Cream/Tan Tote Purse
- J.Crew Factory Floral Print Cardigan
- J.Crew Factory Gray Herringbone Skirt
- Journee Collection Loafer Heels (also available in black and blue)