Today’s fun highlights:
- You can’t really beat a classic combo of stripes, jeans, and a utility jacket, so that’s why I didn’t fight it…I just wore it!
- Scallop flats for the win…thank you Sam & Libby for making the best shoes EVER.
- Today is our last full day in Europe, and it is crazy to me that it is almost over! We’ve had a blast, and I realize how lucky I am to be able to take this long of a trip and spend that much time with The Husband!
- I do miss The Puppy though (and my own bed and hair dryer), so I can’t wait to get home to him!
- None this week because we’re still traveling (I can tell you all about the deals in Lisbon, though)! They’ll be back in two weeks!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Blue and White Stripe Tee (exact style – new colors)
- Hat: stolen from The Husband (similar or in a plain navy here)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Soda)
- Jacket: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Jeans: Loft (super similar)
- Scallop Flats: Sam & Libby, Target (exact)