There is nothing…NOTHING like fall in the Midwest. It’s honestly one of the reasons I make it through the extremes of winter and summer here is because the falls are THAT GOOD.
Apple picking, bonfires, falling leaves, watching football games outside, and that first chill that makes you pull out all your favorite fall items (boots, vests, and scarves over here)!
So of course this outfit had to combine all of my favorite fall clothing items…and the only thing missing? A pumpkin spice latte, of course. The perfect fall accessory! ;)
- BP Red Plaid Blanket Scarf
- J.Crew Factory Red Ponte Dress (also comes in black)
- BP Black Sunglasses
- Merona Cream Button Boot Socks
- Sonia Kashuk Red Orange Lipstick
- J.Crew Factory Black Herringbone Vest (a classic fall staple – year after year!)
- Merona Black Riding Boots (also come in brown)
- A+ by Aldo (for Target) Black Saddle Bag Purse (also available in a bordeaux color!)