Obsession doesn’t even begin to cover how I feel about this new black/white grid print shirt dress from Merona’s fall line (comes in other patterns too). I keep choosing to wear it over nearly almost everything else in my closet (you’ll see it again next Tuesday on this blog)!
The shape of this dress is obviously timeless and works for work and play. And the pattern itself is so classic and allows for maximum remixing capabilities, since it can work with nearly any color.
I kept it classic this time around with a denim jacket and some black sneakers that the lovely Anne peer pressured me into buying right before Europe due to this post (thanks Anne!). I had to wear them around a bit before heading out of the country (you know, to make sure they were comfy and such), and I already love them!
Nothing beats classic, comfy style!
- On Target item: Merona Black/White Grid Plaid Print Shirt Dress (exact – other prints available too)
- Sunglasses: BP, Nordstrom (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – Red Revenge)
- Denim Jacket: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Sneakers: Superga for Target (exact)