Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Plaid cardigan (in two different color combos!)? Yes, please!
- Blogger love of the week: I’m catching up on my favorites blogs, and I just had to share this cool look from Jen (but seriously…love that necklace). Perfect for work (in a non-conservative office) or weekend or date night!
- Some of you have previously have asked me about styling brooches, and I plan to do a post about this later this year, but how cute are these little bug brooches?! Wear them on a cardigan together or pin one on your favorite fall hat!
- J.Crew is killllling it with their latest blog posts…this latest one is how three different body types can wear three different styles of jeans all fall long.
- This decorative pearl sweater is so pretty and so fancy looking and comes in 3 colors! Grab it during one of Macy’s many sales and wear it with everything!
- Nicole linked to this dress in her September budget post (and a recent blog post), and I just thought it was the prettiest, moodiest fall floral pattern ever!
- Facebook recently told me about this neat idea called Homesick Candles (here). The idea behind the company is combining scents that take you back to your favorite memories to make you feel that sense of home. What a cool gift idea for someone you love that had to move away from their favorite/home state!
- These black and white grid print pants are super chic and super affordable!
- I’m sooooo Type A that it’s really not funny sometimes…which is why I could totally relate to this list of 13 things that don’t make sense to Type A people.
- This red plaid shirt is the shirt of holiday/winter dreams…
- On Target item: Merona Black/White Grid Plaid Print Shirt Dress (exact – other prints available too)
- Hat: Merona, Target (similar)
- Lip Color: Revlon (exact – in Candy Apple)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (similar)