Guess who is baaaack from vacation with some regular blog posts and (still) has two thumbs! This girl.
I’ll be hopefully sharing some travel posts soon, but confession? I didn’t take any outfit photos while on vacation. At all. #worstbloggerever
Buuuuttttt I enjoyed the break AND still plan on recreating the outfits here in Indiana (not quite Europe, but nearly the exact same thing…JOKES) and taking some photos to share about five of my vacation outfits with you…along with my normal travel guides. So hopefully that’s a fair compromise and something to look forward to!
If not, then enjoy this real life work outfit that I wore. Navy and white stripes? You know I’m alllll about it.
- On Target item: Merona Navy Blazer (nearly exact)
- Sunglasses: Loft (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Soda)
- Scarf/Bandana: Hobby Lobby (super similar)
- Dress: Talbots (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Wedges: Merona, Target (exact – so comfy and available in tan and black as well)