Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Can we just talk about this plaid dress…and how pretty it is…and how it comes in patterns of my favorite colors…and how it is only $40?
- Blogger love of the week: I told her on Instagram, and I’m telling you here…Madison looks like she walked out of a Boden catalog, in the best way possible!
- My favorite cashmere sweater from last year is BACK (in 18 different colors)…so yes, I ordered another one (this time in tan)!
- 73 questions with Emma Stone was hilarious (here if you missed it)! “Spirit animal?” No pause. “Dragon.” Love her!
- Apparently this week is all about my favorite items from last year, because, my much worn and much loved camel/tan coat from J.Crew Factory is also back! Get it before it sells out! And do I need the green one?!
- Three words: houndstooth print vest. Yes, please!
- In case you haven’t been preparing for Halloween, here are 20 last minute Halloween costumes for the upcoming holiday! I can’t wait (my friend B throws a big party every year)…and will share my costume when I can!
- These might be the BEST ankle boots I’ve seen all season. They come in three different colors (black, tan, and burgundy) and are under $60! Ordering….right…now!
- Did you guys here the news? Victoria Beckham is coming to a Target near you come April 2017! I’m kind of intrigued to see her looks! Anyone else?
- Can’t get enough of the block heel trend, and these beauties from Ann Taylor are my current favorites!
- On Target item: Merona Black Fedora Hat (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – Red Revenge)
- Tee: Old Navy (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Charter Club, Macy’s (exact)
- Ankle Boots: dv, Target (exact)