If you’re like me and you can’t wait to get off work so you can put on your cozy clothes, then this week’s What I Wish I Wore outfit is for you!
Cozy cords, snuggly sweaters, and a good dose of stripes and styling accessories (you know, in case you have to venture back out after the workday for pizza)…the gang’s all here in this week’s outfit.
Now, race you to the couch! Ready…set…go!
ps. I have these loafers in green and wore them ALL over Europe. They’re perfect for fall outfits, and I would definitely consider trying them on during your next Target run!
- Burt’s Bees Lipstick
- Merona Tan Watch
- J.Crew Factory White/Navy Stripe Tee (other options available too!)
- Sole Society Gray Wool Hat
- J.Crew Factory Dark Gray Cords
- Merona Navy Crossbody Purse
- J.Crew Factory Gray Open Cardigan
- Merona Taupe Suede Loafers (available in 3 other colors)