One item that will probably never ever ever go out of style?
Mainly because the design itself is over 100 years old. And because we have Britains to thank for it…and they know a thing or two about long lasting
empires things. ;)
I did see a ton of trench coats in Europe, and it inspired me to pull my own out and wear it more, but in the meantime, you get this look in this week’s WIWIW post.
Because while block heels and statement necklaces may come and go, trench coats will always be there for you! ;)
- Sole Society Black/Gold Necklace
- Joe Fresh Black Blouse (also available in white)
- Sonia Kashuk Berry Lip Stain
- J.Crew Trench Coat
- Merona Green Velvet Tote Bag Purse
- Merona Black Block Heels
- Joe Fresh Floral Print Skirt