Today’s post title is not in reference to Arnold Schwarzenegger, though I heard he’ll be back too.
No, it’s in reference to this blazer…which I will be wearing over and over and over again.
Mainly because I’m in love with it, but also because at a cost of $110 to my pocketbook, I gotta get that cost per wear down! Right now, given the post from two weeks ago (here if you missed it) and today’s, we’re at $55 per wear.
But next week, next week when I’m sure to wear this again, we’ll be at $36.67 per wear.
And that my friends…is a math lesson for you all. My dad will be so proud.
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Tee (exact style – new colors)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Blazer: J.Crew (exact)
- Tee: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (exact; similar style)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
- Heels: Marks & Spencer (exact)