As you may know, this gift guide series has been going strong for two weeks now and continues every Thursday up until Christmas (that’s 8 Gift Guides!). I’ll be posting a gift guide for a specific individual that you might be having some trouble shopping for. I’m going to try to keep all the gifts under $50 for sure and hopefully the majority of them in the $25-30 range. Most of the items will be from Target (because I honestly love the heck out of that place), but if I find something I truly love elsewhere, it’ll be thrown in there too!
If there’s a particular person you are shopping for and need advice on what to get them, let me know and I can try to arrange a post for that person! Sound good?
In case you missed them…
And here we go with this week’s guide!
The 2016 Gift Guides continue with your favorite interior decorator! They’re the first to comment on feng shui and know the difference between modern and contemporary, vintage and romantic.
The INTERIOR DECORATOR
Habitat: West Elm, IKEA, the candle aisle of your local Target
Loves: fresh flowers in matching (or contrasting) color vases, knick-knacks (or gee-gaws as my beloved mother calls them), picture frames, fluffy pillows
Dislikes: bad natural light, windows with no curtains, mismatched color schemes
Check out my picks (all $50 or under) for your favorite interior decorator!
- Black Dots Mug and “Coffee First” Coffee Mug
- Threshold Desktop Globe (we have this at our house, and it’s perfect!)
- Black/White Buffalo Plaid/Check Pillow (also comes in blue/white combo)
- Kate Spade “Picture Perfect” Picture Frame (love this!)
- Kate Spade Polka Dot Oven Mitt and Towel
- Aromatherapy “Choose Happiness” Glass Jar Candle
- Moscow Mule Copper Mugs and Threshold Copper Bar Tool Set
- See America Coffee Table Book (a tribute to our National Parks during the 100 year anniversary)
- Kate Spade Polka Dot Tea Kettle (there are no words for how cute this is)
- Threshold Two-Tier Marble Jewelry Tray
- Threshold Black/White Plaid Throw Blanket