Today’s fun highlights:
- Because the only thing better than a Classic Layered Katie…is Friday!
- Actually, the day I wore this outfit, I was in Ulta and the lady that helped me with my purchase told me that she was in love with my outfit and needed to know where she could get everything to recreate it. She was surprised when nearly half of it was Target!
- But seriously, Target for the win…every single time!
- You know what’s really not cool about being a homeowner in a state that has four seasons? Leaves. Specifically the ones that fall down into your yard. Dang you, you beautiful mature trees, you!
- This weekend (besides picking up leaves), The Husband and I are playing catch-up. We have a few errands to take care of (oil changes…blech) and we will hopefully tackle some Christmas shopping.
- Because we are really really really far behind! Is anyone else? Please make me feel better about this situation…since we are almost a month out from Christmas!
- Loft: $25 off dresses, skirts, and sweaters (no code needed)!
- Ann Taylor: 50% off sweaters, coats, and more with code COZY50!
- J.Crew:30-40% off holiday ready styles with code FESTIVE!
- J.Crew Factory: 50% off the Whoa Gift List (prices as marked)!
- Old Navy: 40% off almost everything (with no code needed)!
- Gap: Card members get 50% off with code NOV50, and everyone else can get 40% off with code YAY!
- Target: 25% off shoes with the code SHOES and 25% off outerwear with code COLD25!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Navy Ballet Flats (exact and get them for 25% off today with code SHOES)
- Sunglasses: Loft (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – Maroon)
- Trench Coat: Michael Kors (almost exact)
- Sweater: Merona, Target (similar)
- Plaid Shirt: Merona, Target (similar)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)