Dear lovely readers,
This year I am thankful for…
- Readers/followers like you who make this blog so fun to write and share! I’m seriously so lucky to have great readers and great blog friends! Thanks for coming to this space and sharing your lives with me (and putting up with my dad/bad jokes)! :)
- The Husband who is my calm and steady force, and who also happens to be the best coffeemaker in this house (because coffee always tastes better when someone else makes it for you)!
- Parents who love and support me (and The Husband) on life decisions and just general well-being (aka will talk to me on the phone about Colts football games and where something might be located in the grocery store or how to make it through only really bad lunch break). I’m lucky to be able to spend Thanksgiving this year with them!
- A younger brother who lives super far away, but whom has never been a closer friend and confidant (special kudos for the WORST/BEST Guy Fieri impression ever).
- In-law who make me feel like one of their own.
- Friends who are really like family members.
- A puppy who is the sweetest, most loyal, cuddliest ever.
- Coffee, brunch, chocolate chips, and Bath & Body Works candles.
- And a long list of other things that I could list for hours, because I am blessed to the max!
Happy Thanksgiving all, to you and yours! Have a great time with your families today and see you for some shopping tomorrow! :)
Unless you’re ready to go now…then enjoy 30% off apparel, shoes, and accessories online at Target.com!
- On Target item: Merona Green Loafers (exact – in three other colors)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Lip Color: Revlon (exact – in Romantic)
- Blazer: J.Crew (exact)
- Tee: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Watch: Xhilaration, Target (super similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)