Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Polka dotted? Fit and flared? Say no more…this dress is an instant love.
- Blogger love of the week: Love this simple and cozy outfit from Anna. She always does a camel coat/blazer/everything right! ;)
- My favorite fair isle sweater out there right now!
- Marks & Spencer is one of my favorite European chains, and they always have great Christmas commercials. This year’s heartwarming Christmas ad stars another member of the Claus family…Mrs. Claus! Check it out for the awwwws.
- A super colorful striped sweater is just what we all need to chase the winter blues away!
- This duffel coat will certainly keep you warm in the coldest of temperatures, comes in 5 different color options (navy is my favorite), and will never ever go out of style.
- Three ways to wear patterned pants all season long!
- Prettiest blazer ever alert = here! The metallic detailing is so special, and you know it will be great for winter weddings guests, holiday parties, or even for just jazzing up an office outfit!
- When you just need to know some great (or maybe “grate”) cheese and cracker combos, turn to this list! #cheeseforever
- And because sometimes you need a clutch in every color ever…so why not snag this one for under $30?!
- On Target item: Merona Floral Print Shirt Dress (exact)
- Sunglasses: Loft (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – Maroon)
- Blazer: J.Crew (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Purse: Express (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Flats: Sam & Libby (exact)