Let’s face it, chunky cable knit sweaters might not be the most office friendly pieces, but they’re sometimes a necessity depending on the outside temperatures and/or how icebox-like the interior of your office might be (desk blanket, anyone?)!
So to hide some of the bulk and frumpiness that some cable knits may bring, just tuck it into a midi skirt, belt it up, and add some heels. You’ve gone to frump-tastic to ladylike cable knit style.
Which, really, what more could you ask for on a hump day after a holiday week? Where are you weekend?
- On Target item: Merona Cable Knit Sweater (similar)
- Sunglasses: BP, Nordstrom (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – Red)
- Belt: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar and other plaid midis below)
- Heels: Merona, Target (similar)