Gold and gingham. Two of my favorite “G” words, all rolled up into today’s look. Because this is one outfit that I wish I could wear alllllll the time, and you could easily switch out the color combinations or the shoes for a more casual look (Chelsea-style ankle boot, anyone?).
Other “G” words that I happen to also love, but couldn’t combine in an outfit post, include my maiden name, goldfish (the crackers, not the actual fish), gelato, goat cheese, guacamole, and grandparents (mine read this blog!).
So nearly all food? Story of my life. ;)
- H&M Black Cable Knit Sweater
- H&M Black/White Gingham Print Shirt
- Merona Rose Gold Watch
- Covergirl Mauve Lipstick
- Merona Rose Gold Crossbody Purse (comes in four other colors)
- Merona Black Tights
- J.Crew Factory Maroon Skirt
- Merona Black Ankle Strap Pumps