Fifth Gift Guide here on Style On Target and only three more to go in the series after this one! I’ll be posting a gift guide for a specific individual that you might be having some trouble shopping for. I’m going to try to keep all the gifts under $50 for sure and hopefully the majority of them in the $25-30 range. Most of the items will be from Target (because I honestly love the heck out of that place), but if I find something I truly love elsewhere, it’ll be thrown in there too!
In case you missed them…
- Gift Guide for the Homebody
- Gift Guide for the Glitzy and Glamorous
- Gift Guide for the Interior Decorator
- Gift Guide for the Girly Girl
And here we go with this week’s guide!
The 2016 Gift Guides continue with your favorite globe trotter! They’re always packing and unpacking and racking up those airline miles.
The GLOBE TROTTER
Habitat: airports, train stations, gas stations
Loves: Travel, seeing the sights, trying local cuisine, first class upgrades, meeting new people, speaking new languages
Dislikes: baggage fees, getting a new passport (and losing all your stamps!), flight delays
Check out my picks (all $50 or under) for your favorite jet setter!
- Rosanna “Pardon My French” Tote Bag (also love this one)
- Travel Pouches: “When In Doubt, Vacation” and Orla Kiely Hanging Travel Case (I have this and looove!)
- BP Plaid Blanket Scarf (perfect for chilly flights or for a pop of color when packing lightly)
- Rifle Paper Co. Travel Themed 2017 Wall Calendar
- Sole Society Black Crossbody Purse (also comes in brown)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Stripe Weekender Bag (can be used as a weekend bag or a carry-on)
- Nordstrom World Scratch Off Map
- Favorite Travel Flats: Merona Green Loafers and Superga for Target Black Sneakers
- Rifle Paper Co. “The World is Your Oyster” Print
- Olivia Pratt World Map Watch (also like this one) and Rifle Paper Co. Passport Notebooks
- “Not All Who Wonder Are Lost” Graphic Print Sweatshirt