Don’t you just love it when your favorite spring/summer items can successfully make the leap to winter outfits?
I mean…I know I do. Versatile is my middle name. (Aren’t my parents cool…so trendy!)
So I was pumped when I discovered Annebeth’s outfit on Pinterest that would allow me to wear my favorite summer skirt in a new way…with plenty of winter layers to keep me warm!
Long live the denim skirt. ;)
- On Target item: dv for Target Black Ankle Boots (exact and also comes in a cognac brown!)
- Sunglasses: BP, Nordstrom (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – Red)
- Scarf: Merona, Target (similar options below)
- Sweater: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Boden (similar)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)