It seems like every year I have a new favorite coat…which usually ends up being the one that I bought for that particular year (see my camel coat here for my 2015 favorite). Sure, I still love my old standbys, but there’s nothing like a new coat to chase your winter blues away!
Or at least that’s what I tell The Husband. ;)
And yes, that same thing happened again this year with my new plaid coat from J.Crew. As soon as I saw it in stores, I knew I was hook-line-and-sinker gone and committed to making this my 2016 winter coat purchase.
And here it is…in its blog debut! The fit is perfection, the navy/white/green colors are a fun, unexpected mix, and it is heavyweight without being bulky. Plus, plaid is a classic pattern, so you know you’ll be wearing it for years to come.
So if you’re still making your Christmas list, you might want to tell Santa your coat size too! ;) Or just make this your 2016 coat!
- On Target item: Merona Navy Ballet Flats (exact – available in other colors/patterns)
- Sunglasses: Loft (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – Red)
- Coat: J.Crew (exact)
- Sweater: Charter Club, Macy’s (exact – obsessed with these)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Pants: Old Navy (exact)