Wildness chic is a thing that I’m pretty sure I just made up…specifically so that I could have a title for this post. Selfish, I know.
But IF it was a real thing, this would be my translation of it. Cozy cabin layers, earthy neutral colors, and practical, sturdy shoes. Even though I’m pretty sure you couldn’t outrun a mountain lion or a bear in these…and I haven’t tried.
So maybe just wear it for cooking s’mores outside in Mother Nature while remaining within eyesight of your cabin and modern day advancements…like running water! ;)
- H&M Taupe Pom Hat
- H&M Cream Cable Knit Sweater
- H&M Patterned Scarf
- Sonia Kashuk Red Orange Lipstick
- H&M Green Parka Coat
- Joe Fresh Cognac Crossbody Purse
- Merona Taupe Lace-up Ankle Boots
- J.Crew Factory Skinny Jeans