Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Want to stay warm and fashionable all winter long? Try this cozy polka dot blanket scarf!
- Blogger love of the week: Love Jillian’s combo of navy and rich browns for the perfect layered look for fall and winter! And her boots…LOVE!
- This plaid shirt is ideal for the holidays and snow days and every day in between!
- Christmas advertisements might be my favorite kind of ads…check out this adorable Christmas ad from Poland (in English!) that will give you alllllll the feels. (Mom, warning, might make you cry!)
- Put a little pom-pom sweater into your life this winter, and I promise you’ll smile every time you have to bundle up in it!
- Get a little retro vibe in your outfit with this geometric print scarf (comes in three different color combos)!
- Emma Stone and Jimmy Fallon together might be my favorite combination ever. Watch them play the “Whisper Game” for a few laughs…especially from Emma!
- Why oh why does Kate Spade have the cutest things…for way over my budget!? Look how perfect this map-of-Europe watch is for your favorite traveler…oh and me! ;) And then squint your eyes when you’re looking at the price tag!
- My new favorite Christmas album is Kacey Musgrave’s “A Very Kacey Christmas.” It is a great mixture of new songs and classic standbys. Check it out on Spotify here!
- We got our first snow last week, so I’m eyeing winter weather items to keep me warm all winter long, and I think these would look great with skinny jeans, a sweater, and maybe a winter coat too (maybe this one?)!
*I don’t know if anyone else in the world has done this, but yes, I pinned a brooch to this skirt…and I liked it! ;) A little bit of extra glam never hurt anyone!
- On Target item: Merona Black Turtleneck Sweater (almost exact)
- Sunglasses: BP, Nordstrom (similar)
- Lip Color: Maybelline (exact – “Touch of Spice”)
- Brooch (on skirt): vintage (similar)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (exact via Etsy; similar)
- Nail Polish: “Bare Dare” (exact) + Essie “Hors D’oeuvres” (exact)
- Skirt: Boden (exact – obsessed with this piece…one of my December purchases!)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: dv for Target (exact – also comes in tan)