Only three more sleeps until CHRISTMAS!
Today is the last Gift Guide here on Style On Target! Thanks for following along, and hopefully these helped you check some people off your gift list. I can’t really believe Christmas is this weekend and that this is the final gift guide of 2016!
In case you missed them here is the full list of the 2016 Gift Guides…
- Gift Guide for the Homebody
- Gift Guide for the Glitzy and Glamorous
- Gift Guide for the Interior Decorator
- Gift Guide for the Girly Girl
- Gift Guide for the Globe Trotter
- Gift Guide for the Men in Your Life
- 2016 Mini Gift Guides
- Gift Guide for the Working Girl
- Gift Guide to Stocking Stuffers Under $25
And here we go with this year’s final gift guide!
The 2016 Gift Guides end with probably the easiest person to shop for (or the hardest, I guess)….yourself!
Based on what you guys have loved the most this year on Style On Target, I’ve pulled together 11 items that you AND I would love to have wrapped up under the tree. So if one of these beauties isn’t there under the tree tomorrow, you might just have to take matters into your own hands and TREAT YO SELF (click here for an explanation courtest of Parks and Recreation)!
Habitat: your house!
Loves: shopping at Target, stripes, polka dots, red/white/blue, reading Style On Target while drinking tea/coffee/hot chocolate
Dislikes: Saturdays and Sundays when there are no new posts on Style On Target ;)
Check out my picks for
- Candles: Hickory Hearth and Winter Wonderland
- J.Crew Black Winter Chateau Parka Coat (or try this one for less!)
- Merona Black Hobo Purse (available in two other colors)
- Sip by Swell Bike Print Water Bottle and Contigo Stainless Steel Travel Coffee Mug
- Sole Society Neutral Check Print Scarf
- J.Crew Navy/White Stripe Fringe Tee
- Merona Leopard Print Ballet Flats (available in 4 other colors..dear Target, make these in stripes!)
- Kate Spade Polka Dot Picture Frame
- Target Gold Brooch and Let It Be White Watch
- Sole Society Cognac Brown Weekender Bag
- J.Crew Factory Plaid Flannel Pajama Pants (so many pattern options)