I’m sorry, have we seen a more “Katie-esque” Five for Friday? I think not.
Even though it is winter, it is still important to keep to your normal style profile. Especially when you’re bundling up day after day after day, you want it to be something that you enjoy! So I’ve rounded up
five six winter essentials for you: mittens (or gloves), hat, sweater, snow/weather boots, a great coat, and a fun scarf!
Together, you and this fierce
five six can tackle the winter weather no matter how many months it may last (here’s looking at you, Indiana)!
- Target Patterned Mittens and Simplicity Red Pom Hat (so many other colors available!)
- Joe Fresh Navy Cable Knit Sweater (other colors available)
- Merona Black Tall Winter Boots (available in three other color combos)
- London Fog Black Puffer Coat (love how fitted it appears!)
- Uniqlo Black/White Gingham Scarf (other color combos available)