It’s hard to look fashionable when it is 16 degrees outside, and you just want to zip yourself into a sleeping bag and hop your way into work. Guilty.
But other times, you just can’t let winter win.
So in those situations, it’s time to pile on your most fashionable items and pull off your best winter luxury look. And that’s exactly what I did on this particular this day with my camel coat, faux fur stole/scarf, and cozy black earmuffs.
Katie: 1. Winter: 0.*
*Okay, this might be a bit skewed, but we’re going with it.
- On Target item: Merona Black/White Polka Dot Dress (similar)
- Earmuffs: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Coat: J.Crew Factory (almost exact)
- Scarf: The Limited (super similar)
- Gloves: Amazon (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: dv for Target (exact and also comes in a cognac brown!)